When Planning trip to Italy its easy to picture some of the things its famous for,such as coffee,pizza,football and art. However although you’re visiting its architectural delights, such as the Colosseum in Rome,the Sistine Chapel, the Trevi Fountain and the Learning Tower of Pisa,you could also be further your education.
Every year,Italy welcomes an increasing number of global students due to its world-class teaching, reasonable tution fees and accessible funding opportunities. The country boasts some of Europe’s oldest and most respected universities.
- Plenty of top universities with an extraordinary international environment.
- Italy is an inexpensive destination for international students.
- Easy ways to travel the country.
- A country full of wonders.
- Surrounded by arts, architecture and fasion.
- Italy has great Bachelors study options,You will graduate in great style.
- Italy is really student-friendly.
Italy is a perfect mixture of high quality low living costs. Sure, the prices may differ, depending on the city you choose to live in.
Italy has Globally renowned for its rich culture and outstanding natural beauty, if the prospect of working in Italy sounds apealing, you may find it presents the perfect oportunity to develop career.
While the Italian Economy has not kept pace with the increase of other main Euroean countries and competition for jobs is high, Italian-speaking overseas workers with the right combination of skills, qualifications and experience may still be able to find work-especially in cities like Florence, Milan, Genoa and the Capital Rome.